Urbanite Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Vivid Dream I had

2 posters

Go down

Super Vivid Dream I had Empty Super Vivid Dream I had

Post by Kool Kat Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:19 pm

I been trying to have lucid dreams, but I rarely ever have dreams. I stopped following all those weird techniques, and I made up my own lucid dreaming technique. My techniques was simple, I stayed up to about 3am, and then I had a cup of coffee along with thre benadryls. You see, I decided to experiment with drugs. Next, right when I fell asleep, I felt something literally, pull me into a dream.

I didn't get lucid, but I did have a very vivid dream about driving a matt-black corvette z06 with two yellow stripes. I was speeding at a 100mph on this highway that winds through the wet green grassy hills of somewhere in California. While I was at it, I saw a grey Lotus Espirit racing along side me.

Now, I haven't had a dream that vivid since I was 8.
Kool Kat
Kool Kat

Back to top Go down

Super Vivid Dream I had Empty Re: Super Vivid Dream I had

Post by Grizzly Griswald Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:50 pm

I tried using drugs before bed too. I learned weed does the opposite, it kills ur dream recall. And one night I took 5 tablespoons of nightquil, a five hour energy, and I ate a shitload of sweets. The only thing it did was make my heart race, and I still didn't have any dream at all.
Grizzly Griswald
Grizzly Griswald

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum