Urbanite Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect 3

3 posters

Go down

Mass Effect 3 Empty Mass Effect 3

Post by ZombieWatcher Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Since Mass Effect 3 seems to be a very popular conversation topic on SB, I figured I'd start a thread here. What is your favorite multiplayer class, loadout, and how badly did you screw yourself in ME2?

I have 4 playthroughs, but my primary one had me fail to save Wrex, Ashley died protecting the nuke , the council survived, and I lost no one during the suicide mission, and obviously killed Samara. I haven't played any of the DLC, and gave Cerberus the Collecter base.
ZombieWatcher
ZombieWatcher

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3 Empty Re: Mass Effect 3

Post by SageofSixPaths Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Honest questions because i dont know, how vital is it that i get ME and ME2 before playing ME3? I haven't got any of them, but was considering picking them up.
SageofSixPaths
SageofSixPaths
Moderati
Moderati

Back to top Go down

Post by :-) Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:29 am

SageofSixPaths wrote:Honest questions because i dont know, how vital is it that i get ME and ME2 before playing ME3? I haven't got any of them, but was considering picking them up.

They are vital and they are both epic games in thier own right.
:-)

Back to top Go down

Post by SageofSixPaths Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:18 pm

:-) wrote:
SageofSixPaths wrote:Honest questions because i dont know, how vital is it that i get ME and ME2 before playing ME3? I haven't got any of them, but was considering picking them up.

Is it vital in terms of storyline*, or vital in terms of 'you won't get x cool shit if you don't play it/will be seriously missing out in game play experience'. The former i can deal with by watching a LP or something, just so i know what the general storyline is(though from what i've heard there are divergent story-lines). The latter is a bit harder to deal with.
SageofSixPaths
SageofSixPaths
Moderati
Moderati

Back to top Go down

Post by :-) Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:30 pm

SageofSixPaths wrote:
:-) wrote:

Is it vital in terms of storyline*, or vital in terms of 'you won't get x cool shit if you don't play it/will be seriously missing out in game play experience'. The former i can deal with by watching a LP or something, just so i know what the general storyline is(though from what i've heard there are divergent story-lines). The latter is a bit harder to deal with.

The decisions you make in mass effect 1 and 2 carry over to mass effect 3 you also get bonuses from playing the previous games as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum